Furosemide is a diuretic and is prescribed as a diuretic and decongestant.
>>> Buy Furosemide <<<
Indications for use
Furosemide tablets are intended for oral administration, indications for the administration of the drug are:
– edema of various origin, including chronic cardiac and renal insufficiency;
– – nephropathic syndrome as part of complex therapy;
– liver disease as a part of complex therapy;
– arterial hypertension;
– pre-eclampsia of pregnant women, severe late gestosis.
The drug has an extensive list of contraindications, so before starting therapy, be sure to consult a doctor and carefully study the accompanying instructions. Furosemide tablets should not be taken orally if there are one or more conditions:
– acute renal insufficiency;
– an oliguria of unknown origin;
– obstruction of the ureters by a stone;
– acute glomerulonephritis;
– heart failure in the stage of decompensation;
– stenosis of the aorta or mitral valve;
– hypertrophic cardiomyopathy;
– increased venous central pressure;
– violation of water-electrolyte balance;
– pregnancy 1 trimester;
– the period of breastfeeding;
– intolerance to lactose or other components of the drug.
Relative contraindications to the use of the drug are:
– arterial hypotension;
– acute myocardial infarction;
– cardiogenic shock;
– hyperplasia of the prostate in men of a benign nature;
Dosing and Administration
Furosemide tablets are taken orally, without sniffing, immediately swallowing, squeezed with a small amount of water. The dose of the drug is determined by the doctor individually for each patient, depending on the body weight, the degree of swelling, the presence of concomitant diseases. The drug is prescribed in the lowest effective dosage, starting at 20 mg per day for an adult. In case of insufficiently weak therapeutic effect, the dose of the drug is gradually increased, the maximum daily dose for an adult is 1.5 g. Between the doses of the drug should be maintained at least 6 hours apart. If necessary, treatment with Furosemide can be combined with antihypertensive drugs.
Patients with chronic renal failure require an individual and careful selection of the dose. Treatment is carried out under the supervision of a doctor in the lowest effective dosage.
Use of the drug during pregnancy and lactation
In the first trimester of pregnancy, Furosemide tablets are not prescribed to women, since at the current stage internal organs of the fetus are formed and the influence of medicinal substances on the maternal organism is undesirable.
In the 2nd and 3rd trimester of pregnancy, Furosemide can be given to patients only if there are serious indications. The doctor carefully evaluates the possible risks to the fetus with the ratio of benefits for the mother. The drug easily penetrates the placental barrier, however, during the clinical trials, there was no teratogenic or embryotoxic effect of Furosemide on the child.
The drug is excreted in breast milk and can penetrate the child’s body. If you need Furosemide with a breastfeeding mother, stop lactation in order not to harm the baby.
If there is a violation of the rules for taking tablets or an incorrectly calculated dose of the drug, patients may develop adverse reactions to Furosemide:
- from the cardiovascular system – a sharp decrease in blood pressure, the development of acute vascular insufficiency, collapse, arrhythmia, a decrease in the volume of circulating blood, the formation of blood clots in the vessels and obstructions of their lumen;
2. from the side of the nervous system – dizziness, weakness in the muscles, cramps, a feeling of creeping crawling at the fingertips, lethargy, depression of consciousness, apathy, drowsiness;
3. from the sense organs – double vision, noise and ringing in the ears;
4. on the part of the digestive system – anorexia, dry mouth, thirst, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, development of reactive pancreatitis, liver failure;
5. from the genitourinary system – oliguria, hematuria, interstitial nephritis, progression of prostatic hyperplasia in men, decreased libido and impotence;
6. allergic reactions – thrombocytopenic purpura, erythema, vasculitis, Quincke’s edema, urticaria, dermatitis, chills, anaphylactic shock, toxic epidermal necrolysis;
7. from the hematopoiesis – leukopenia, thrombocytopenia, eosinophilia, aplastic anemia;
8.hypovolaemia, hypokalemia, hypocalcemia, hypomagnesemia.
If the recommended dose or prolonged uncontrolled use of Furosemide is exceeded, the patients develop signs of overdose that are clinically manifested by an increase in the side effects described above, paralysis, respiratory depression, cardiovascular system, development of coma, acute renal failure and shock.
Treatment of overdose consists in correction of water-electrolyte balance by diffuse infusions of drip isotonic sodium chloride solution, gastric lavage, replenishment of circulating blood volume, symptomatic treatment.
Before using the drug, make sure that the patient does not have ureteral blockages with stones or tumors. In case of anuria or oliguria of unexplained etiology, the drug is not allowed to be taken orally.
Receiving tablets Furosemide slows down the process of excretion of uric acid, which can lead to an exacerbation of gout. Patients with intolerance to sulfonamide drugs before starting Furosemide should consult with a doctor, as this increases the risk of allergic reactions and severe side effects from the diuretic.
To prevent hypokalemia during treatment with Furosemide, patients should take potassium and potassium-sparing diuretics. In addition, the diet should be rich in potassium.
With the progression of chronic kidney disease when taking Furosemide and the development of signs of kidney failure, the patient should immediately consult a doctor for advice.
The composition of the drug includes lactose monohydrate, which should be taken into account when assigning tablets to patients with congenital intolerance to this component.
When taking Furosemide tablets, one should refrain from driving a car and managing machinery that requires quick response. This is due to possible dizziness and a sharp drop in blood pressure in the patient after taking the pill.
Customers who bought this product also bought
acheter Furosemide, acquire Furosemide, acquistare Furosemide, bestellen Furosemide, Buy Furosemide, Buy Furosemide online, cheap Furosemide, commande Furosemide, comprar Furosemide, Furosemide online, Furosemide reviews, Furosemide without prescription, generic Furosemide, kaufen Furosemide, orden Furosemide, order Furosemide, purchase Furosemide, su ordinazione Furosemide